TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully.
(also referred to as “the company”) reserves the right to change, add to or delete not only parts of these Terms & Conditions but also its general web presence temporarily or definitively without any prior notice.
By using this website and upon paying for any service of, you agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Notice of liability
Despite carefully checking the content of this website, we cannot assume liability for it or for the content on any pages that are linked to this website. Liability for the content of the pages linked to this website is assumed by their operators. cannot be counted liable for the accuracy, sufficiency and timeliness of the content on this website.
All information contained on this website is the property of . The information, content and structure of this website are protected from unauthorized copying through German copyright law. The copying of any data or information from this website has to be approved by in written form. The company aims to produce the content published on this website by itself, to use only publicly available data and to honor the copyright of others. Should you become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us about it at once. Upon notification of the infringement, we will either remove the item in question or credit it with the relevant copyright notice.
Sources for images and graphics used
respects the privacy of its customers during and after they have used the company’s services.
Personal information of customers
We ask our customers about personal information because it is needed in order to help them successfully manage their applications processes. All personal information (including personal contact information) given to us by our customers will be treated with confidentiality regardless of whether it is shared in an oral or written form. Our customers’ information will not be disclosed to any third party, such as universities’ admissions offices, test centers, companies or other applicants without prior consent given by our customers.
Please note: althoughtakes great care to make this a reliable and secure website, visitors to this website use it at their own risk – we cannot guarantee that all data transmitted through this website remains completely confidential. can therefore not be made liable for making the transmission of information on the internet secure. The visitors of this website take on the complete risks themselves.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytical tool by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies” – these are text files, which are saved to a user’s computer and which enable an alaysis of the use of this website. Through cookies, the information generated about the usage of this website is generally sent to and saved on a Google server in the United States. Within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states, which are part of the Treaty on the European Economic Area, Google will shorten the IP address of users on this website, also if a user’s IP address is anonymized.
In exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to a Google server in the U.S. and will be shortened there. By order of this website’s operater, Google will use this information to evaluate the person’s use of this website, to generate reports about website activity and to provide the operator with information regarding the use of this website as well as the use of the internet overall.
The transmitted IP address used within the scope of Google analytics will not be consolidated with other data at Google.
Our website includes Twitter functions, which are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the function “Re-Tweet”, the websites users visit will be linked to their Twitter account and shared with other users. This includes the transmission of data to Twitter.
Please note that http://twitter.com/privacy.does not receive any of the content of the transmitted data or its usage through Twitter. For additional information please visit the Twitter Terms & Conditions at
Adjustments in pricing
All prices quoted on this website are excluding German VAT (19%). All prices may be adjusted by authorized staff at at any time. If two weeks or less are given to complete the work of a University or Job/Internship Package an “Express Service” fee of 20% on top of the overall package price is charged. The prices of services, which are stated in an ‘order confirmation e-mail’ (see ‘order confirmation’ section below) will not be adjusted once this e-mail has been sent.
A customer’s order and payment shall be accepted by once an order confirmation e-mail has been sent out. This e-mail serves as a confirmation that :
- has agreed to work with a customer
- will provide the specific service(s) chosen by the customer
- guarantees the price for the selected service(s) as stated in the order confirmation e-mail
is not obliged to start working until an order confirmation e-mail has been sent. Moreover, the company reserves the right to reject an order for any reason whatsoever.
Acknowledgement and responsibility
FREIGANG APPLICATIONS CONSULTING
The company will use economically reasonable efforts to provide consulting services to its customers. These consulting services include comments (via e-mail, by phone or in person) made on any written material submitted by the customer as part of her/his application. Once a customer has decided to hire, the company will be responsible for:
- providing comments and feedback (via e-mail, by phone or in person) on any drafts the customer has sent once these documents are received by the company.
- returning the edited drafts to the customer within a feasible amount of time (as specified in the order confirmation e-mail).
- maintaining personal information, which the customer wishes to keep private, as confidential.
- working with the customer in a professional manner and treating the customer respectfully at all times.
reserves the right to use a customer’s written material for educational and economical purposes while ensuring the protection of a customer’s personal information and identity. The customer shall not have any right to compensation when the company uses her/his written materials. At any time prior to the publication of a customer’s written material, the customer may send a written request to the company asking it not to use the material. Upon receipt of this request, will refrain from using the customer’s material.
Once a customer has decided to hire, the customer agrees that the company is under no obligation to compose any of the customer’s application materials. The customer will be responsible for:
- covering all costs that communication, such as long-distance phone calls, may involve in order to reach or a representative at the company for any scheduled phone meetings unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- responding to the company’s comments on revised drafts within a feasible amount of time. Should the customer fail to do so, the obligations of to the customer will terminate.
- indicating which written materials or personal information given to shall be maintained confidential by the company. Any request like this needs to be made in writing and occur during the period of engagement between and the customer.
- refraining from any forms of plagiarism or inappropriate use of information of the materials shared with the company. The customer ensures that s/he has the right to use and edit information or any material sent to and further confirms that all information provided is accurate and to the best knowledge of the customer. If this warranty is breached, the engagement between and the customer will be terminated.
- using her/his best efforts to inform the company’s representatives, should the customer be dissatisfied with the services provided by and allowing reasonable time for the company to amend the services before disclosing this dissatisfaction to any third party.
- reporting to the company’s representatives if s/he is a minor (under the age of 18). Should written materials for an application be submitted by a minor, it is acknowledged that the person who has custody of the minor will act as the customer, hire , transfer due payments and take on responsibility for the minor’s well-being.
The customer acknowledges that or any of its representatives have NOT given any form of guarantees or warranties that the company’s services will ensure a customer to get admitted to any academic institution or company or result in any other desirable outcome for the customer professionally. By ordering one of the company’s services, the customer understands that disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
All users of this website take on full responsibility to confirm whether any information or data downloaded from this website is free of viruses or other harmful items.
By using this website or the services of , the customer agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend and its representatives from any claims, losses, damages, settlements, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defense (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), resulting directly or indirectly from a third party claim that is based on the customer using this website or the services of in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
Grounds for termination
relationship with the customer may be terminated if any of these Terms & Conditions are breached. A written notice (via e-mail or post) will be sent out to a customer informing her/him that a breach of the Terms & Conditions has occurred. If the customer does not cure the breach within 7 days of receiving this notice, the relationship will be terminated.
Upon any termination of the relationship (whether this was initiated by the customer or), the customer will not be entitled to a refund of payment unless explicitly offered by in writing. No refunds are made for work that has already been completed by the company, nor for the time spent delivering the services.
Court of jurisdiction
services are carried out globally using a variety of different media (e.g. phone, e-mail, Skype, Facebook, Face Time, WhatsApp). They are carried out in Germany and line with the German law and regulations, which also applies to all offers and contracts issued by . The company’s court of jurisdiction is therefore Berlin, Germany.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us in writing at info[at]applications-consulting.com.