The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Geneva on October 1, 2015. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Date: October 1, 2015
Time: From 4:30pm to 9:30pm (upon invitation)
Place: Hotel Beau-Rivage Quai du Mont Blanc 13,
Train Station: Gare de Genève Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations. *Individual 20 minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA. Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour in Geneva: HEC Paris, HEC Lausanne, University if St. Gallen, Manchester Business School, IESE, IE and many others.
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.
Find news, helpful articles, tips, videos, Q&A, ask questions in the Forum and in the Blog. Find all the answers about your MBA and Master’s application process for FREE www.prepadviser.com (© AccessMBA 2015)